December 10, 2021
July 5, 2022
July 24, 2022
For domestic and international breweries & beer brands looking to gain wider recognition within the U.S. marketplace, the 2020 USA Beer Rating event is a fantastic opportunity to get in front of the industry’s most influential tastemakers.
The 3rd edition of the USA Beer Ratings is on track & will take place in San Francisco, CA on October 25.
All beer entered will be handled by USA Beer Ratings and organized into flights for tasting.
The beer will:
- Initially be tasted blind to determine its quality and drinkability.
- Where appropriate they will also be assessed by variety, style, region, and country.
- Judges will then determine the value score of the beer based on the quality and its retail price.
- The judges will then be handed the bottle or format for them to be able to assess, in detail, the design, label, and packaging and determine how well that matches up to, or complements the quality of the beer and its price point. It is how the product is perceived when placed on the beer shelf among thousands of other beer.
[ Pictured: Judges of 2019 USA Beer Ratings ]
- The judges can discuss the beer as a whole to help allocate scores in the three judging areas however each judge will give its independent score and a weighted average will be taken at the end.
- The Gold winning Beer and all special category Beers are re-tasted by the Beer judges on the re-judging day to ensure the scoring quality.
Get your beers assessed by top USA buyers & learn how relevant your product is to the consumer.
Registration Ends: Sep 15, 2020
Warehouse closes for samples: September 30, 2020
Judging: October 25, 2020
Winners announced: November 09, 2020
$75 Early Bird Pricing - Till July 31, 2020
$90 Regular Pricing - From Aug 1, 2020, Onwards
For additional questions on the USA Beer Ratings, including details on how to become part of the competition, please contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org